Friday, November 16, 2012

Reflections


Hello everyone. Well, this is it. This will be my last blog post since the class is ending. I have to say its been kind of fun putting my thoughts on here, and it was great getting to know all of you. For my final project I had made a video talking about myself and the people who influence me. In the video I talked about my family, my dog, and of course I talked about my relationship with God and how all of them have helped me get where I am today. In the video I showed a little purple dinosaur that represented me when I was younger because it was adorable, whimsical, playful, and because when I was younger I wanted to be a paleontologist (which I might still when I get old and retire from being a band director). the next thing I showed on the video was a bear that was holding a saxophone and played saxophone music when you pressed it's foot. This bear represented me now. It showed how I had grown up some, showed my love for the saxophone, and it was still a little childish. After this video I showed a video of some anime guy yelling at a bunch of other anime people with the Mulan song playing in the background to represent me as a band director, ha-ha. While the first video didn’t turn out so well wince it wouldn’t show up on the projector I’m guessing that you still get the point I was trying to make. I did not make the second video; I got it from my friend Evelyn. While sometimes my future seems a bit rocky I still know that God will lead me where I need to go. Have fun and see you all next semester!

3 comments:

  1. I really liked the anime guy with the Mulan song. I'm pretty sure everyone did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the anime with the Mulan song. It has been great getting to know you so far this semester. It seems we had almost every class together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the work you put into your video, Allison, and the thoughtfulness with which you describe it. Do realize, though, that the actual presenting of a presentation is always the most important thing. Next time, be sure to think through your technology all the way to the end. There are so many possibilities these days that you should always be able to show folks your work.

    ReplyDelete